Frye Law Offices, Raleigh Divorce Lawyers
During her career, Katherine has served as the State Chair of the Silent Partners Program which is a division of the Young Lawyers Division of the North Carolina Bar Association. More recently, Katherine served as the Wake County representative for the Silent Partners Program for over three years. Katherine has also participated in other projects such as “Lunch with a Lawyer,” where she was paired with a teenage child to mentor, and Katherine and her former partner conducted seminars at Campbell Law School to advise other lawyers on starting their own law firm. Katherine is a frequent speaker at continuing legal education courses related to family law and at seminars geared to attorneys who have decided to start their own firm. Katherine also serves as the Chair of the Wake County Bar Association Grievance Committee which is charged with reviewing and investigating alleged misconduct of local attorneys. Prior to becoming the chair, Katherine served as the co chair and as an investigator on the committee.
Katherine and her husband reside in North Raleigh along with their daughter and two dogs. They are both active in the German Shepherd Rescue Association, and they frequently have one additional dog in their house which they are fostering. Katherine also enjoys being outside with her family and working out at the local YMCA.
Raleigh NC Divorce: Beginning The Court Process
Frye Law Offices can help you with the various ways that family disputes can be resolved. Our firm will give you knowledge, personal attention, and experience at a time when you need it most.Difficult times are in front of you.
- Did your spouse just asked you to move out?
- Maybe your child’s parent just asked you to change the custody schedule?
- Or your spouse just presented you with a separation agreement?
If you are facing any of these types of situations, you need someone who can help you.
That help may come in different forms . . .
- Do you need someone to offer information and suggest possible ways to resolve the issues?
- We can represent you in court to make sure that your interests are protected.
- We will assist you in resolving the issues in a manner that will help minimize the conflict and cost